Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist DUPE

Hello loves!

So, this post is way overdue but I figured better late than never. 

I'm sure by now that many of you have either tried the Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist or have at least heard about how amazing it is. I'm completely in love with it too, however what I am not a fan of it is the high price tag ($48 for just 1.35oz). I understand that is a very luxury product and that there is a reason behind the cost, but for most people it's just not practical to use everyday. So while I do love it, I will save it mainly just for special occasions or on days when I'm feeling extra.

Now onto the dupe. A while ago I happened to stumble upon the Hard Candy Sheer Envy Hydrating Primer Mist while looking for Salon Perfect lashes at Walmart. There was a few things about it that drew me in, namely that it said "hydrating", "12hr radiance", and "alcohol free". I mean, sign me up!! With those claims I wanted to douse myself in it, and at $8 for 2.2oz I wouldn't feel even remotely guilty about it. 
If you can get your hands on this dupe I highly recommend that you try it. I have tried them both for months now and the only thing that I can really tell the difference between the two is that the Hard Candy doesn't have the greatest smell (though it dissipates quickly), but the end result between them is always the same for me. Save $40 and get almost double the product... yes please!!

Until next time,

Pretties and Pastries

No comments:

Post a Comment