Thursday, May 21, 2015

Mini MAC haul/swatches from the Wash and Dry collection

Hello lovelies! 

I have been anxiously anticipating the release of this collection! Mainly for the new colors of fluidline brow gelcremes because I got Deep Dark Brunette since it was the closest match for what MAC had at the time, but it is just a bit too dark for me and there is quite a jump between that and Dirty Blonde so neither were quite right to match my midtoned brown hair (I sound like the Goldilocks of brows gels *haha*). The new brow fluidline colors are Ash Blonde and True Brunette which is perfect to go along with the original brow gelcremes which are Dirty Blonde, Redhead and Deep Dark Brunette. These are hands down the best brow gels on the market in my opinion and I highly recommend you get your hands on a pot to try it for yourself. 

Between the blushes I thought Crisp Whites was the more unique so I picked up that one for my collection. Hipness is beautiful as well but there are a lot of blushes out there that will give you that same rosie glow (think NARS Deep Throat or a less shimmery version of Springsheen) so that one was a pass for me. 
Left: Crisp Whites blush, True Brunette fluidline brow gelcreme.
Crisp whites is a beautiful apricot blush with a satin sheen, perfect for giving a nice natural glow that won't emphasize any redness you may have in your skin. True brunette is a midtone brown with a good balance of warm and cool undertones that will match a large range of hair colors. 
I know a lot of people love the packaging of this collection. What do you think about it?
Nothing else from the Wash and Dry collection really felt like a must have for me. Is there anything from this collection that I shouldn't pass on? 

Until next time,

-Pretties and Pastries

No comments:

Post a Comment