Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Tigger Cake

Welcome! It's been a while since I have done a cake and so it felt so nice to be working with all my baking stuff again! 

The only theme for this cake is the darling little Disney character Tigger, so I wanted to keep everything else around him pretty basic. 
I wish I would have gotten some better pictures of this cake, but these will have to do. The cake is chocolate with orange flavored buttercream, the rocks are a clear hard candy that I colored with food coloring and some petal dust, the flower centers are sugar pearls, I used fondant/gumpaste/a mixture of the two for everything else. Everything was colored with Americolor gels/markers or airbrushed with Amerimists.
Close-ups of the waterfall, Tigger and the wood sign. 

I loved making this and it just shows me that I really want to practice my caking skills more. I hope you like it!


-Pretties and Pastries 

No comments:

Post a Comment