Thursday, May 29, 2014

Gray and White Chevron Cookies

Welcome! I wanted to post my newest cookies before I immerse myself in housework. Have you done your Spring cleaning yet? I don't know about you but I am always late to this whole Spring cleaning thing. I love having a clean house yet I don't really like constantly having to clean (If you have kids then I am sure you understand the added madness that they lovingly bring). How do you deal with the daily household chaos?
On to the cookies... the colors I used for the gray is Americolor Super Black with a tiny touch of Americolor Sky Blue to give it a little bit of life, rather than being just a blah gray, the bead boarder was piped in light blue using a tip #1.5 and then painted with Sugarflair Satin Silver luster dust mixed with extract. If you saw my Sugarflair haul then you know how exited I am to use these new lusters. I am here to tell you that they did not disappoint! 

I will put a tutorial up soon on how I made these. Thank you so much for stopping by and if you liked these cookies and want to see more of my work then don't forget to add/follow me! See you next time!

-Pretties and Pastries


No comments:

Post a Comment