Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Brown Smokey Eyes with MAC, Urban Decay and NARS

Happy hump day! Don't you love it when people share? I know I do! So I wanted to share my most recent eye look with you and I hope you like it. 
What I used for this smokey look is:
•Urban Decay anti-aging eye primer
•Urban Decay eyeshadows in laced and naked (crease), buck and blackout (outer-v)
•NARS cheyeanne (purply color, lid)
•MAC brule (blending)
•Kat Von D tattoo liner in trooper
•Lashes are #47's 

I just adore smokey eyes... in fact nine times out of ten when I actually do my makeup, it's a smokey eye. Do you usually rock a bold lip or do you prefer to do something dramatic with your eyes? Well, until next time beauties!!

-Pretties and Pastries

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous smokey! love smokey browns, so easy and flawless! Are you planning to put up the GFC widget or have a bloglovin so I can follow your blog? Do let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Hmm, I thought I had that up already but I am new to this whole blog thing. I would love to have you as a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete